Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"Oh Where Is My Hairbrush???"--I mean paperwork?

For those of you who are familiar with the Veggie Tales silly songs, you probably know the one about the hairbrush....in fact, you probably can't get it out of your head right now.  "Oh where is my hairbrush?  Oh where is my hairbrush? Oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where...is my hairbrush????"  Well, instead of hairbrush, insert "paperwork."  I am asking that right now.  We have not had any negative news about misplaced paperwork, but I am beginning to feel that our paperwork could have been misplaced somewhere along the way.  Is it really in CARA's office waiting approval?  I just left a message for our social worker, so hopefully it will be checked and we will be given a response soon.  Who knows, the inquiry may just be what it takes to remind someone out there just how long we have been waiting.  Until then, I will try to keep trusting in God's perfect timing.  I will try to focus on what He is teaching me and how He is preparing our family during the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment