Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Exhaustapated!!!

When I was a kid (12 years old), I had a nightgown that said, "Exhaustapated!"  It was my favorite one to wear each night...I think because it would be the one word I use constantly to sum up my life as a parent!  Whew...I am exhaustapated!  I will try to write a longer blog tomorrow, but we have spent every waking minute trying to run after our little girl...or calm down our big girl when the little girl does something annoying.  It is so wonderful to have them both together--even if it does mean sibling rivalry!  They are sleeping next to each other right now, each with their pillow pet and blankies.  I think I will join them and write tomorrow instead.  Until then....

1 comment: